Monday, January 08, 2007

Were getting closer.


Just wanted to let everyone know that we are making progress. The videos will be done soon and the Album also. To give ya a sneak peek at some of the forth coming album art and some major props to my friends Shaun Cloud and Cristy Guy take a look!
Shaun was the Director of Photography and Cristy was the stylist for the shoot. We shot it in Kansas City. It was a lot of fun. Shaun and Cristy's web sites are below. Oh and Cristy, I don't care what Shaun says about you . . . I like ya!

http://www.shauncloud.com

http://www.itsallintheclothes.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This comment doesn't really go with the post but I didn't know where else to leave it so here it is. I attended the funeral of Jodi Sanderholm(who my daughter adored) and was listening to a song that was playing at the funeral and it wasn't until I was showing my sister the video that I caught that the song was written for her. I had thought that is what I heard after the song was over but my little boy was fussing so I wasn't quite sure. I just wanted to let you know that I thought that was really great of you and the song was PERFECT and I still have it playing in my head today. I really didn't know much about you until I found the web site and I will continue to support you and probably end up becoming a HUGE fan. I love small town people and I love it even more when those small town people don't forget where they came from. Good job on the song, it fit her and the situation perfect.

Post a Comment