Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Thank You All

In the past week I have met and gained so many new friends through the song my dad and I wrote for Jodi Sanderholm. It's truly amazing. Dance (Song for Jodi) has been downloaded well over 1000 times in less than a week.

So many of you have left comments on this site or my MySpace or emailed me to express your gratitude to me for singing the song. For me to say "Your Welcome" doesn't seem appropriate. I just wanted to use this post to tell everyone thank you for letting me be small part of the healing process in this terrible time of grief. I'm so thankful God has let me use my talents to truly help folks and make a difference.

Thanks to Matt Mayo who took the initiative to ask me to write a song.
Thanks to my dad, Randy, for really getting the lyrics of this song going. But most of all to the Sanderholm family and friends for being receptive and helpful in this very very tough time.

You can download "Dance (Song for Jodi)" here. Right click and choose save target as.

No comments:

Post a Comment