Saturday, January 27, 2007

Cabin Fever

Whew. Had a blast. I have already received some great feed back on the show. Thanks Pam and Chip. You guys are great. Thanks to all the performers and players. We had a great time.
Thanks to Kimberly Scheuer for taking these photographs. Also thanks to her son Drew who sat in with us and played drums. He did a great job! I also need to thank Jason Jordan (Guitar), Patrick Riddle (Piano) and the world renowned Robert Arthur (Guitar and Harmonies) for picking with me. Click on the picture below to see a slide show of pictures from the event.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Mr. Parks
That Was A Great Show You Rock Man.
I Cant Wait To See The Music Videos You Can Make It Big.

Later,
37082MusicGroup.Blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Parks! I finally got this thing to work b/c i'm using the computer at school! lol... GREAT JOB at Cabin Fever Saturday night! I loved every song you sang!!! Glad you got to come out and sing for everybody!! ~Amber~

Unknown said...

Great pix!

Anonymous said...

Dave, we're pulling and praying for you. Can't wait to see you on GAC.

Post a Comment