Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Livin' An American Dream is ON SALE NOW!!!

You can buy my record here http://www.cdbaby.com/daveparks

We finally did it!!! The record is here. Don't be afraid to tell us how you like it!Don't forget we shot 2 videos for this album! We are very close to releasing our first video of the title track.

It’s been a long time comin’ but we are already getting rave reviews. i.e.

“Dave, you really did a great job. Your father and I are so proud of you!” –Mom
“Dave this is the best album a grandson of mine has ever produced” –Grandma


OK OK for real . . . there are actually people in the “music business” that have listened to my record!

Read these reviews!
Your vocals are really great Dave! The songs are all top notch and track 11 is a religious experience!” Thom Shepherd – Hit song writer (Redneck Yacht Club-Craig Morgan, Riding With Private Malone-David Ball)

Good writin’ good singin’ sounds good if only you were as good lookin’ as me, son you could be the next Deewane Yooham, just kiddin ****great job**** p.b.”
Phil Billy –Hit song writer and producer for Craig Morgan among many others (wrote: Tougher Than Nails-Joe Diffie, I Got You –Craig Morgan, That Was Mama – Clay Walker)

Not sure who Deewane is but I hope you get the picture . . . it's good stuff!
More reviews to come soon.

To help spread the word about “Livin’ An American Dream” and the upcoming videos we’re gonna give-a-way a guitar!
Click here to learn more.

Are you a MySpacer? Be my friend. We’d loved to have ya on over at
http://www.myspace.com/daveparksnashville

Want to help Dave right now to spread the word? Copy and paste this message into an email and email it to your entire address book!
Remember you can listen to every song for free at
http://www.cdbaby.com/daveparks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Bought A CD And Its Great My Favorite Songs is End Of The Row. Its Great Song To Listen To. Well I Recommend To Buy The CD Great Songs.

Later,
www.WilliamsonRecords.BlogSpot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave! I bought one of your CDs from your Dad. It is great!! It's hard to say which song is my favorite, since they are all great...but i really like Discover Love, She Can, & Livin' An American Dream! Anyways..we all hope you come back to Oxford to release the CD & Videos. That would be Awesome!! Well, hope to see ya soon!

Post a Comment