Thursday, February 08, 2007

Double shot of Guitaraokee at the Fillin Station


Thursday -- Never have I had a crowd that could sing as good as these guys at the Fillin' Station on Thursday. Jerry you left too early. And Jimmy too bad you had to head outta town. You shoulda stayed. It was quite amazing. Now we didn't have a karaoke machine but my guitar was a great substitute. These guys know the words to every country song I think. We did have trouble with the 2nd verse of Mountain Music but once we got "White tail buck deer. . ." we were set. Come on down next Friday night!

Friday-- Had a blast once again at the Fillin' Station. Kind of an unscheduled appearance but thanks for calling Patrick! Come back Friday Feb 16 THEdaveparks.com will be there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job on short notice on Friday night!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave!
I bought your CD from your Dad. It is Awesome! I listen to it ALL the time. The songs are great. It's by far one of my favorite. Well I wish you good luck with your career, I know you can make it a long way! I hope you guys get to come to Oxford and perform for the CD release! That would be awesome. Well hope to see ya soon!

Post a Comment