Sunday, February 25, 2007

Internet debut of Livin' An American Dream Video Set For March 3rd


March 3rd marks the debut of Livin' an American Dream on the Internet! We are totally excited!

The video will debut on NBC's website "It's Your Show" contest.
http://www.iystv.com

So listen up. After that hard night of partying on Friday, Saturday get up and check out Livin' An American Dream Video. Don't forget that you need to vote for my video on the contest. We really need to win. It truly can make a difference in my career.

Something to remember when voting: "It's Your Show" lets you have one vote per email. Get your friends to vote get anybody with an email to vote. Let's blow this thing out!

Hold on . . . I know your excited but remember it's this Saturday March 3rd!!!
Tell your friends . . . Tell your enemies.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW AND I USED TO LIVE IN OXFORD AND SING AT THE WATERMELON FEED. I'M PASS'N THE WORD HERE IN FLORIDA. LOVE THE CD YOU MAKE ME PROUD TO BE COUNTRY OR AT LEAST IN THE SWAMPY BOONDOCKS HERE IN FLORIDA. KEEP ON KEEP'N ON!
SARAH BURROW

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you remember me, Brad Scheer's big sis, but I will pass the word to all my friends. Listen to your CD on the way home from KSU football and it is awesome. Keep working towards your dream and it will come true, you definately have the talent!
Dee Snyder

Anonymous said...

Dallas Henry said,
I have not been this excited for the video debut of your single since your brother, Steve, learned how to cook pancakes in boyscouts. This is gong to be a fun ride and glad to be a part of it!

Anonymous said...

I love Livin´an An American Dream !!! all of us do love it. And Jodie´s song is very BONITA too. Can t wait to receive your new CD at home!!!
FELICIDADES, AMIGO !!!
Nur

Anonymous said...

Dave,
Congratulations!!! You have worked hard for it and deserve it.
Livin' An American Dream is the best sounding recording to come out of Nashville in years!!! well except for that remix--
Jackie Cook - veteran producer, engineer and guitar player for Roy Orbison - www.songcellar.com
Hey, you can quote me on your web site.
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I love your song!! It's great to see my "Hometown" featured. Thanks for Jodi's song also. It means alot to all of us who knew and loved her!!


Terese

Post a Comment