Friday, October 13, 2006

Whoa!!!!!!!! Oxford is awesome!!!

This town rocks. After 2 days of shooting, Oxford has proven to be a great place to shoot Music Video's. Hey who knows maybe Dallas Henry will shoot a movie here sometime.

I wish I had some pics for ya but they will be up shortly. I just need to let everyone know that they should watch the 10 O'clock news on Sunday night.

What channel Dave?

OK OK Channel 10 KAKE news Sunday Night 10pm

Larry Hatteberg, has done an interview with Dallas and I. I feel it's going to be great! Larry is a super nice guy.
Got two days to go and a lot of editing. I will keep you informed on the editing process.

http://www.kake.com then look at the top right for Hatteberg's People
or
http://www.kake.com/news/features/4


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave, I wrote in on your last blog and I thought I would write in again. The shooting at the football field Thursday night was really awesome! My 4 other friends and I were the groupies this morning. We stood up in the stands when Dallas wanted us to. Emily, Ashley, and I were playing checkers by the Post Office as well. It's been a really great experience for all of us, just thought I would stop in and say thanks!
Shelbie

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, I just wanted to stop in and say that I love your music and it was so awesome to see the making of your new music videos. The filming at the football game Thursday night was really fun. And this morning was really awesome too. My friends and I got to be your groupies in the video, and we also got to play checkers at the shoot in front of Mike's Barber Shop. It was really fun. Thanks again for the fun and the learning experience. It was really cool to see how all that works and takes place. I will make sure to talk to Mikhail about your success!! Talk to ya later!
Emily

Anonymous said...

Hey, I forgot to Thank You earlier for coming over and singing to our class while you were in the middle of shooting the video. That was awesome! And you're REALLY good. Thanks Again!!!
Emily

Anonymous said...

Whatz up Dave i had fun time playing football with the team and thanks for letting us be in your video your making. I hope it turns out the way you want it. I had a lot of fun when Dallas told us to takle dave. it was funny when we takled you on accadint and knocked over the bench. Thanks for letting us be in the movie!
# 84 on the football team

Anonymous said...

hey whats up dave? well i thought i would stop in and say hi. well i had fun thursday shooting the vidoe well i hope that u will be really famous one of these days then u can come a preform for us agian well hope to talk to ya later
bizz

Post a Comment