Sunday, October 15, 2006

Did you see us with Larry Hatteberg? Video Here!

If not, click here to see Larry Hatteberg's feature interview with Dallas and Dave that appeared on ABC's KAKE Channel 10.
http://www.kake.com/news/features/4/4413972.html

Hey! Dallas and I would love to hear from you. You can leave us a comment by clicking the “Comment” link below or just send us an email.
dallas_henry@sbcglobal.net
daveparks23@gmail.com
Feel free to listen to the music by clicking on the play buttons on the right side of this page. Below there’s a great slide show of pictures from our shoot. It will be 3-4 weeks before we will have a final product to show everyone.

Please keep checking back. Better yet join my email list. Send me an email and just put “Join” in the subject header.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just heard your song on 95.9. I had to leave the office and go out in the truck to hear it because I can't pick up that station in the office. I think I speak for everyone when we say we are very excited for you and your family!

Post a Comment