Friday, October 20, 2006

KSOK Phone interview! -- Update -- Audio here!



Interview with KSOK Oct 20
Wow. What a fun interview. Jonathan and Marty are great to talk with. And Marty I don’t care what Jonathan says about ya . . . I like ya. I hope we can do that again soon.

Did you listen to the interview? Leave a comment for everyone to read. Tell us what you thought of the song.

By the way thanks to all of you who have left comments in previous days. I kind of made a mistake a couple days ago and erased some of those comments. I’ll try not to do that anymore.

Want to request Livin’ An American Dream on the radio?
Call KSOK anytime
1-888-595-1079 or
620-442-5400


Want to see the last 100 songs played on KSOK? Click here or on the KSOK graphic above.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heard the show and thought it was great. It was great to hear the song too. Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Dave, Great interview.I hope and pray this is the start of
something great. I love the song.
America needs this song right now.
Also, I appreciate you including
postal workers (ha ha ).Keep those good songs comin'.
Larry"Bassman"Mays
Dickson FBC

Anonymous said...

I always knew you would make it BIG!! Can't wait to buy the record, and look out #1 hit single!

Post a Comment