Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What a show in Neosho!

Jeff! Thanks for the invite I hope we can play there again soon!

The folks over at Crowder College were absolutely fantastic! Nick, Elliot, Chase and I had one of the most fun shows we have ever played! Can’t wait to get back to Southwest MO and play again!

By the way ... Folks who couldn't get a t-shirt we are going to have a brand new design coming out soon so sign up for my email updates to stay in touch!

If you want to see video of the show please go here!

http://www.reverbnation.com/daveparks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Dave, we can't thank you enough for coming out to do a show for our students. I'm on staff at Crowder with Jeff as well, and we all had such a blast. I hope we can do it again next year! Good luck with all of your endeavors...you've just gained about 200+ more fans! :)

Christin

Jesse said...

Hey Dave this is Jesse Henderson the girl that was wearing the OU hat at Crowder. I thought that you and Chase were really good. My favorite song was Deja Vu Rain. Well I hope to see you and Chase again keep doing good.


Jesse

Post a Comment