Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I've Been Wanting To Say Thanks.

Hope your Thanksgiving holiday is a great one.
I've been wanting to say thanks to all of you guys for a great year and here's what I've come up with.

I am producing an acoustic Christmas EP!  Now the songs on the EP will be very simple.  Guitar vocals. No rock and roll here but if you're a Dave Parks fan I think it's something that could help you stay in the Christmas spirit.  I will have the songs posted for download by Sunday night!  Wish I could have it sooner.

Now I want to give these songs to my fans for free but I will have a "Donate" button if the spirit leads and my suggested donation will be $5. But again please download them guilt free and tell your friends to download them.

I will send out an email once the songs are ready for download.

Thanks again

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment