Sunday, July 08, 2007

Thanks To You!

I wanted to write this post for every single person that made the past weekend happen. I gotta say it all started with Michael Daerr and all the folks in Garden Plain but at each show someone was always there to give me a helping hand . . . doing what ever it took to help make the show happen with out a glitch. I am overwhelmed at all the support I received this weekend. There is absolutely no way I could have done this on my own. From my band being so laid back and doing whatever I asked them to . . . to my wife back at home takin' care everything that comes along with a house in the country and 2 crazy kids. And the kindness of Darryl (there is no) Justice drivin' the bus from the rental car place to the terminal what a cool guy!

Don't forget to write a comment on the post of the show you attended!

Thank you all.
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment